Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Resolution

You are looking at my New Year's Resolution. Well, one of them at least. It has become all too apparent to me that throughout the course of my life, memories fade and our lives as they were ten, five or even two years ago become very foreign to us. I am hoping this blog will serve as a chronicle for the here and now that will soon become the past.

For all those that know my schedule and my inabilities to preform the most basic of duties (laundry, sleep, etc.) this may seem a waste of time. However, at the tail end of a very tumultuous year for our family, I think it is the perfect time to really reflect on the little things in our lives. I have learned throughout this year that sometimes the most everyday, insignificant details form us just as much as the ones that are undeniably life altering. This is mainly what you'll find in this blog: little league scores, height and weight reports, rants about laundry, memoirs of a toddler's vocabulary. While not terribly exciting, our family tends to entertain others. Hope you follow us in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment